Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
3 weeks ago

Hi @rogersouthall and welcome.

I can’t admit to reading all of your story, although what I did read was very ………enjoyable – is that the right word.

It must be very therapeutic, unloading all those thoughts.

rogersouthall
3 weeks ago

Thank you @stumbler, I suppose their is an element of therapeutic benefit but it is my way of trying to remove the ignorance of exactly what MS is, and by the way, I was before I got it, try and read it as it is monthly, but again, thank you

watsoncraig
3 weeks ago

@rogersouthall I know how my hotel nights will be filled now.

Was 3 years ago for me going from meeting to meeting on a barge connected to an offshore rig that I noticed I was bouncing off more walls than everyone else. 3 years, 6 stone and a PPMS diagnosis later, I am back doing what I did 10 years ago, onshore now.

All that “you don’t know what is around the corner” mumbo jumbo is exactly, that as I do know what is around the corner (I looked earlier).

I was in a video chat earlier today and a girl from the MS Society Scotland wrote down “its not a death sentence” and that struck home as its life long but won’t take you! Wish that message was out there….

rogersouthall
3 weeks ago

@whatsoncraig life turns in many ways, one day CEO in the States, next, wandering what all this is about, but hey, a few years on, yes I may not run a marathon or enter Strictly, but I am getting there. Good luck to you

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.