Last reply 1 year ago
MSsentials

Hi,
I’ve just joined this forum, so I’m not properly set up yet.
Hi to all, hope you’re all as well as you can be.
I’ve just tried to reorder my MSsentials, and the address is showing “page not found” – has anyone heard if they’ve changed address?
I see others on here take the same suppement, so wondered if you’d had the same problem?
Thanks
Jo

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @joho and welcome.

I’ve used this supplement in the past, but not for sometime.

It seems all pages on the Mssential.com site are unavailable. And their twitter tag is no longer available.

The owner of MSsential (Matt) joined the forum, with a username of @mssential, but I’m not sure if he still monitors the forum. He will be notified by e-mail of this “mention”, so he may respond and update us.

sunflower00
1 year ago

@mssential Yes, none of the MSsential links work anymore

mssential
1 year ago

Hi everyone. Unfortunately I had to close down my company at the end of 2016 for financial reasons. I self-funded Mssential and I was unable to continue to do so.

stumbler
1 year ago

@mssential , this is a shame for you, Matt. It was a novel concept, which should have been appreciated by the MS community.

Was it a failure of being taken up on your side of the “pond” which forced this decision?

I do hope you haven’t had to start rattling again……… 😉

mssential
1 year ago

Haha. No I haven’t started rattling again. It was a labor of love to create Mssential and I’m happy to have had the chance to try to help our community.

joho
1 year ago

So sorry not to reply before – had problems getting back on this site.
@mssential – so sorry to hear that, I thought Mssential was great.
But thanks, everyone, for the info
Jo

potter
1 year ago

Mssential I belong to a Ceramic Forum that was self funded, when he was low on funds he started asking for a membership fee of ten dollars. That set him up financially for a while on the forum and then a few years later a bigger finance issue came up and he asked for donations. Everyone wanted to keep the forum going so they gladly donated. Potter

joho
1 year ago

Well, I’d happily pay a bit more, and would try and raise awareness too – vitamin supplements aren’t cheap and at least with mssential, you don’t end up worying about the amount of fillers you’re taking with multiple replacements

Jo

krisp
1 year ago

Matt
Is there a possibility of having the vitamin remade if a little funding was available, i would be personally willing to help with this. Ans also are there any of the bottles available to buy currently?

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.