Last reply 6 years ago
ms symptoms????

Hi all – newbie here, not diagnosed with MS but just had MRI done to find out! I have had the most severe fatigue for the last 10 years or so, high blood pressure, headaches, no tingling but ‘heavy’ legs,especially at night, weight gain, ‘electric shock’ type pains in right foot, weakness in right arm when lifting, puffy face – the list goes on….anyone else that has been diagnosed with ms had these symptoms? thanks every1!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
6 years ago

Tracie, that’s a difficult question, which is why MS is so hard to diagnose. They could be related to MS, but they could also be linked to a few other conditions. High blood pressure could well be the cause of your headaches.
But, you’ve had an MRI done now. This and your history of symptoms would give a Neurologist a start in identifying your condition. They might ask for more tests, e.g. Lumbar Puncture, Visual Evoked Potentials, just to confirm any diagnosis.

rochelle28
6 years ago

MS is so hard to diagnose…and it can be different for everyone. I actually lost a ton of weight and muscle when I was diagnosed and became very frail. The rest can definately be MS symptoms or many other things. I hope for the best for you, its like a blessing just to “know”. I was told I had vertigo, I needed a shrink ect.. before I was actually diagnosed. Best wishes to you xxx let us know what happens!!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.