northernlass 12/02/15
Last reply 3 years ago
MS Symptom..???

Hi all I wonder if anyone can help me to work out if this may be a MS symptom or not .. I have had a pain in my front right hand side of my skull for almost two days and have been feeling wobblier (If that is a word..) and also a bit queasy when yesterday evening early I got a weird fuzzy sensation in my right eye where I couldn’t seem to focus as all was blurry but there were sparkly twinkly patches of pale orange in my vision which seemed to be a constant explosion of blurry colour.. my left eye was also more blurry than usual but without the colour splashes in my vision. I have only ever had similar problems like this a few times in my adult life, once was a definite migraine I had while I was 7 months pregnant (Very frightening) and have never had one since as far as I recall neither did I suffer with them before but I have had just a few weird episodes like that with my eyes in the past but nothing has come up when I had my eyes checked by an eye surgeon years ago and more recently and up to date an optician. So was that a part of my MS symptoms..?? 🙁

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@northernlass , have a read of this article about Optic Neuritis and see whether this describes your problem?

http://www.mult-sclerosis.org/opticneuritis.html

If you have had similar problems in the past, then this may be old and existing damage, which only gets aggravated under exceptional circumstances.

It may well be worthwhile to have a word with your MS Nurse about this.

northernlass
3 years ago

Thanks John have had a read and it sounds possible it was and so will let my MS nurse know about it.

hayla
3 years ago

I felt more or less the same when I had mine, go to ur MS nurse if u have one or to your local hospital cause most likely it is in fact an MS relapse/symptom.
Hugs && Good Luck

sarahm
3 years ago

It sounds like it is to me. I had the exact same symptom in July. Let your MS nurse know about it because they need to make a record if it. X

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.