henriette 15/03/18
Last reply 1 month ago
Ms hug

Hi. Had my first ms hug tuesday morning round 03:05. Woke in terrible pain. Though i was having a heart attack. Not that i know what that feels like, but really honestly thought i was dying. Couldn’t breath and pain was excrutiating. I was alone. At 4:30 i thought i should try and lie down and if death should come then so be it. I must have fallen asleep because the alarm woke me at 6:30. Can you imagine the relief when i opened my eyes and realised i did not die!! I was feeling better but my body was hurting like nobody’s business. Could not stand on the left leg but that got better by the time it was 08:00. Not sure what ms hug felt like, i went to my gp who did some heart tests and found there is nothing wrong with the heart. The ms nurse also confirmed it was ms hug. Gosh it was the scariest experience ever and most painful. How long is it supposed to last? And since i have experienced it once, when will it happen again and will it feel the same when it happens again?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

@henriette ,here are some details about this friendly MS symptom:-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/ms-hug

I’m afraid MS is just unpredictable, but you should try and assess whether you have any specific trigger points.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.