robfromkent 26/03/17
Last reply 1 year ago
MS and want to meet gay.

hi there i was dx in 2010 with ppms and i’m gay to as some of you know being gay is hard enough sometimes but being gay and having Multiple Sclerosis. i would like to meet up with some new gay ppl so i can grow my social life which i haven’t got at the moment my MS has kind of taken over my life being in pain all the time so feel free to message me and we can go from their.

many thanks x

Robert balcombe

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

lucyh
1 year ago

Hi @robfromkent, I hope you got some private messages, as my post is looking fairly lonely ;-), although the site has been down. In case you did not, have you tried Gaydar? While it is not designed exclusively for people with MS, you never know who you could meet. Equally, you could join an MS support group; people with MS have brothers, friends etc. and they might be more understanding as they already know someone with the condition. Best of luck, lucyh xx

potter
1 year ago

Are there any groups for HIV positive people? I met a man on one of the potters forums, that was a retired chemist that ran a volunteer potty studio for HIV positive people who wanted to work with clay. Him and his partner a doctor are the ones who developed the AIDS cocktail. Since HIV is a autoimmune disease some of the same medicines are used in MS treatment. He was a great source of information and support when I was first diagnosed. Both him and his partner are HIV positive but the AIDS cocktail has stopped any progression for years. A group like this might be more understanding to your situation. Potter

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.