Last reply 3 weeks ago
MS and want to meet gay.

hi there i was dx in 2010 with ppms and i’m gay to as some of you know being gay is hard enough sometimes but being gay and having Multiple Sclerosis. i would like to meet up with some new gay ppl so i can grow my social life which i haven’t got at the moment my MS has kind of taken over my life being in pain all the time so feel free to message me and we can go from their.

many thanks x

Robert balcombe

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

lucyh
1 year ago

Hi @robfromkent, I hope you got some private messages, as my post is looking fairly lonely ;-), although the site has been down. In case you did not, have you tried Gaydar? While it is not designed exclusively for people with MS, you never know who you could meet. Equally, you could join an MS support group; people with MS have brothers, friends etc. and they might be more understanding as they already know someone with the condition. Best of luck, lucyh xx

potter
1 year ago

Are there any groups for HIV positive people? I met a man on one of the potters forums, that was a retired chemist that ran a volunteer potty studio for HIV positive people who wanted to work with clay. Him and his partner a doctor are the ones who developed the AIDS cocktail. Since HIV is a autoimmune disease some of the same medicines are used in MS treatment. He was a great source of information and support when I was first diagnosed. Both him and his partner are HIV positive but the AIDS cocktail has stopped any progression for years. A group like this might be more understanding to your situation. Potter

Anonymous
2 months ago

Hey there…my name is Olin and I was diagnosed in 2001 with RRMS. I’m gay, and today as I went home from work early due to MS related crap, I realized that I hardly know anyone else with MS. The gay dating scene is a jungle any way, and looking back on my train wreck of a love life, the MS certainly hasn’t helped. So yeah, I feel you on your post. I’m on Facebook (**** *****) or you can email me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you.

** Admin : email address removed to protect privacy. @stumbler **

grandma
2 months ago

I hope you find some gay contacts but don’t dismiss anyone. I’m not lesbian myself though my lodger is, but were pretty universal on this site and you shouldn’t dismiss anyone who shares a joint something with you, doesn’t matter if it’s sexuality, illness, drinking beer,liking dogs, whatever. Good luck😍

mschronic
2 months ago

The great thing about this site is that you get to meet all sorts of people who are not judgemental and open. I wish you all the best dear…go forth and prosper 🙂

gormenghast1957
3 weeks ago

Hi Rob

Just sent a friend request to you as I live close, the other side of The North Downs. I have no idea how to send a private message so hope that you do as it appears if I put my e-mail address on this it will be redacted.

I would like to meet up with you over a pint. There are a few good places around Sittingbourne so let me know and I’ll pop over on one of my better days.

Nigel x

stumbler
3 weeks ago

@gormenghast1957 , once your Friend Request is accepted, Private Messaging will then be enabled between you.

This prerequisite avoids the potential for unsolicited Private Messages.

We don’t encourage personal information to be put on the Forum. The Forum is public, so any personal information posted on the Forum would be available to the Internet at large. 😉

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.