Last reply 1 year ago
Ms

Hi all I was diagnosed 2015 only a possibility of having it the in the summer 2016 I had a severe case of ms and they said it was a nasty relapse and left me in a bad way I’m due to have lemtrada at the end of the month I’m quite nervous about it.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @kellzxox and welcome.

Lemtrada has been a bit of a hot topic for ages. You can find these conversations here :-

https://shift.ms/category/treatment/lemtrada

@tracyd ‘s posts are useful. She’s also recorded here Lemtrada journey. I’m sure you’ll quickly find the links to her blog.

tracyd
1 year ago

@kellzxox

You have a friend request – I’m happy
To share contact details if you need someone to talk to about Lem and put the world to rights

For me it’s been the life changer – the thing that allowed me to kick MS up the arse and get my life back again xxx

kellzxox
1 year ago

Thank you xx

northwood28
1 year ago

Hi, i had my first round of Lemtrada in December- so far i feel great, apart from feeling fatigued and a bir wobbly due to balance issues. I feel am improvement daily but am not working at present so that helps to decrease stress levels. I have been following the unpasturised diet and its been fine, avoiding the cheese board at xmas was hard though!
Good luck with your treatment at the end of the month.
Xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.