Last reply 5 days ago
Mri results

Hey everyone, just got my mri results from my scan last month. Says there’s no changes since my last one in jan 2018 😊 so am guessing this is good news all confusing still trying to get my head round having ms a year onπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Xxx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

grandma
1 week ago

Hi @ Sarah glad there are no changes and everything seems to be ok. Are you on a DMT? sadly even though your MRI is clear from further activity, that does not necessarily mean that past scars cannot affect current symptoms, so don’t read it too much of a ‘clean sheet’, but make the most of the good times just in caseπŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯ŠπŸ˜

zarah
1 week ago

Yeah am on Lemtrada that seems to be working great for me not had much to really complain about since my first round in August due r2 this august. Xxx

highlander
1 week ago

@zarah
I’m chuffed for you.😊
Long may it continue!

stumbler
6 days ago

@zarah, that is good news. I bet your hubby and two girls are pleased too. 😊

It has all been a bit of a whirlwind for you, but hopefully the winds are dying down now.

zarah
6 days ago

Thanks everyone 😁 everyone is pleased n feel like a weight has slightly been lifted been abit of a wait to get my results but as I always say no news is good news. Xxx

ripple
6 days ago

Hi Zarah great news on your latest MRI, pleased to hear Lemtrada is doing its job 😊 Could I ask if you tried any other dmd’s before getting Lemtrada or were you able to go straight onto it as your first dmd following diagnosis? I was diagnosed at the beginning of this year so am waiting for my options of treatment to be confirmed. Glad to hear things are looking good after R1 for you 😊 x

zarah
5 days ago

Hey @ripple Lemtrada is my first dmd I was just diagnosed jan 18 n started in the August. I wanted to go on tysabri but my jvc test was too high so Lemtrada was the next choice and so far has worked well for me. There’s lots of options of treatment it’s finding the right one that will fit best for you and weighing up the pros and cons for each only you can make the right decision for you 😊 xxx

dominics
5 days ago

Hi @zarah – great to hear you are interested. A bit of light reading for you: https://multiple-sclerosis-research.org/page/2/?s=MRI

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.