kouise
4 years ago
Moving..stress!

Is hoping to buy a house with my lovely Hubby…just don’t need the stress, relapses are so difficult to deal with!

My condition is relapsing and remitting but if I have a relapse I tend to have many afterwards!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

OK, buying a house (or moving house) is up on the stress-o-meter just behind divorce/separation. And, you probably know that stress can kick off a relapse.
So, it could be a difficult time for you, unless you can set your expectations and plan accordingly to minimise the stress.
It should be a happy time for you, so concentrate on all the good things and let your husband manage all the stress-y things.

The problem is more my father-in-law, he is too involved with the house looking and is stressing my Hubby by being pushy with everything. My Hubby then becomes snappy and that really doesn’t help me because whatever I say he snaps which stresses me! Since the relapses my Hubby has become aware he needs to calm down and have a word with his dad also, so I am hoping there will be less stress now but you never know!

Your hubby really needs to put his Father in his place. This is going to be your home, the home of you and your hubby. It would be nice for your Father-in-law to offer timely advice and experience, but he needs to know his place.
It will be a bit of a balancing act for your hubby, but hopefully he now appreciates that he needs to protect you from any unnecessary stress.
Just keep talking to your hubby, encouraging him along while this house-buying progresses.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.