Last reply 2 months ago
Motivation

I was diagnosed with RRMS in September and been on Tysabri since November. Feeling pretty good but feel like I want to do something for myself and my new found MS community. Any ideas? Hate running so please don’t suggest a marathon!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

dominics
2 months ago

Do you cycle?

dominics
2 months ago

Ride, swim, hula-hoop, arm-wrestle…?

jules4
2 months ago

Cycle sounds good. Hula hooping would be fun but not done it since I was 10!

dominics
2 months ago

Get a sponsored place for London to Brighton or London to Paris? Many excellent cycle clubs that aren’t all shaven legged skinny guys doing 100km jaunts.

What level do you ride at now?

jules4
2 months ago

I would like to do something sponsored but I live in the South West so I’ll need to do some research on local clubs. I’m not keen to cycle on the road as my optic neuritis makes me feel more nervous than I did before diagnosis

grandma
2 months ago

Hi @jules4 If you live in South Wales please get in touch with Meg Kingston (megk) she is putting on a play for us msers in Cardiff in early June, she is looking for any support, especially spare rooms so we can all get together and enjoy ourselves as well as show that people with ms can still do anything😜👏🥊

jules4
2 months ago

That’s a shame I live in Devon near the border with Cornwall. Sounds like a great event 🤗

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.