Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

brownk
3 years ago

@tabbycat thanks for posting this link. Was a really good read. I’m still waiting for treatment and results but helped me answer some questions I had ☺.
Thank you
X

tabbycat
3 years ago

Glad it has helped. It is the book I needed to read when I was first dx, because otherwise you have to stich so many bits of information together for yourself!
I am a couple of years into my dx ,but I still learnt new info from it. My doc suggested doing a bladder investigation and I thought he was mad, but now I understand why.
I also like how up beat and non scarey it is!
Good luck with your treatment.

littlevampette
3 years ago

@tabbycat thanks for that link. Wish I had come across that before. It certainly does put all the information together.

sullimaybe
3 years ago

Thank you for posting, covers everything❤

caterpillar
3 years ago

Excellent book @tabbycat and a very good site – they also have a good online information program on excercise and MS. (Although I think the Canadian guidelines of 30 mins aerobic excercise twice a week seem a bit on the low side :-/ , but I guess it is the “at least that much” version ). Thanks for posting the link! 🙂

tabbycat
3 years ago

Hey, glad it has helped. I have even got my husband to read a bit of it and that makes me feel good, because it won’t freak him out, but might help him understand how weird this all is!

angelbum
3 years ago

Excellent @stumbler have you read this

stumbler
3 years ago

@angelbum , I’ve got a copy downloaded. I’m just finding time to read it now. 😉

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.