jman 25/10/14
Last reply 3 years ago
More abuse and humilation from IDS

Aparantly, both myself and my partner are going to ‘recover’ and be fit for work..

Actually I won’t need the 30 hours a week for my dialysis, @reddivine will suddenly never have had epilepsy, or need rest in the afternoon, and will be able to run around a field with me singing to the sound of music! La de da! Haha!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/thousands-with-degenerative-conditions-classified-as-fit-to-work-in-future–despite-no-possibility-of-improvement-9811910.html

How much more of an insult to those with genuine needs can the gov get..

Rant over.. deep breaths deep breaths..

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

There was a report in the Guardian too. I think it was somewhat scathing suggesting the IDS now feels that he can perform miracles for those with incurable, degenerative conditions! 😯

I do hope my belief in karma has foundation!! 😕

cameron
3 years ago

Since these ‘modernising reforms’ started, I’ve always felt it would be more honest and honourable for the government just to admit they haven’t got the money to pay what people need. Instead, they’ve squeezed people into stupid categories via dodgy assessments. And what really gets me is that compared to what is spent on disability, the amount spent on tax credits is huge, yet it rarely gets a mention. Quite why the taxpayer should be subsidising employers I don’t know. That seems far less justifiable than helping to support those of us with health issues. Especially as I gather the rate of fraud is just 0.5%, which would suggest that the money is targeted correctly. And most shocking of all is the silence of opposition parties…..I’m afraid we’re on our own here.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.