Last reply 1 week ago
Missed Tribunal

Didn’t make it to my tribunal.Disabled Taxi didn’t turn up, tried to go by myself on electric wheelchair, awful rain, called Lawyer and said I wasn’t going to make it on time, I was in tears, ran out of pavement, he was concerned and called Ambulance. I ended up in hospital, and will have a rescheduled tribunal in the New Year. I said this year was my ‘annus horribles’ and it looksl like it’s set to continue . You can’t win them all!๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

peterfrancis
1 week ago

@grandma

Is this the same Tribunal that you’ve been waiting almost a year for, over your car?.

Thought the DWP had gone quiet and in to hiding, quick turn around in events.

Sorry to read that it went horribly wrong for you, hope you’re okay all being considered.

Best of luck in the new year xx.

marajade
1 week ago

So sorry to hear. I hope you are doing ok ๐Ÿ˜Š

stumbler
1 week ago

@grandma , you just don’t get any breaks, do you?

watsoncraig
1 week ago

@grandma , it all adds to your case

mamawals
1 week ago

Iโ€™m so sorry. I hope you win your case when it finally, eventually, gets resolved. In the meantime I hope youโ€™re able to enjoy this time of year! Good luck!

grandma
1 week ago

Was right about sitting in the rain ( it was …sing it down) waiting for the disabled taxi that never appeared, have chronic chest infection, had to cough down phone line to nurse at doctors surgery, dr will not visit (I did tell you my drs surgery would not ..as on me if I was on fire) luckily she agreed I had chronic chest I infection and anti biotic arrived at 11.00am so, on top of yesterday’s flu jab, I should be well covered by Christmas. Anyone fancy a bit of fell walking, oh! sorry I forgot, can’t walk and the electric wheelchair doesn’t do hills๐Ÿ˜ซโœŒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.