Last reply 11 months ago
Migraine?

I’ve had a what I thought was a migraine since Sunday evening – intense pain on one side off my head andeye which also affected my vision but it only caused my vision to be more blurry. But now that the pain in my head is no longer here , tonight I started experiencing flashing vision for a short time and now my vision feels kind of grainy, but like an older tv when it goes grainy when there’s no signal if that makes sense and now I’m just wondering if this has got anything to do with ms and optic neuritis.
Thanks ! X

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Anonymous
11 months ago

Hi lukrug,

I suffer from visual migraines on almost a daily basis, luckily I don’t get pain that often but I do see some weird and wonderful things.

I used to work in the optical business and if you get flashes it is advised that you pop into your opticians for a check up.

Fingers crossed though that it’s just the visual effects that can appear with migraines. Sometimes it can take two or three days to get over a bad migraine.

Jason

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.