Last reply 11 months ago
Meds or no Meds ? Powerful read!

Hi All, I’m sure the people who have been doing the ms rounds for a while have heard of this guy, but like myself and most of the newbee’s may not. I know most people new to ms try avoid DMT’s I’m in this camp at the moment, I thought this guy’s advice was powerful and worth sharing.
http://activemsers.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/going-ms-drug-free-flawed-arguments.html

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

nutshell88
11 months ago

Hi I was daignosed in 2005 didnt know i have ms till 2010 parents refused dmt idea maybe. I was 17 thats why so i never worried one bit till 2010 took rebef and got my second relapse same year so i stopped it till today and im more than fine no one would guess i have ms grandparents uncles friends manager colleagues dont know and now im 30 luckily my ms remits for years three or even four. 🙂 but mri results r bad but when i think about it in my unwise way why i worry it never relapses 😉

Good luck with your MS @bensdad

limewillow
11 months ago

Ok…..I have had MS for over 10 years. Currently I do not use any ‘MS” Drugs. Part of my pain and muscle spasm cocktail consists of pot. I combinations of CBD and THC doses. You can vape this, eat this….whatever way.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.