Last reply 3 weeks ago
Mavenclad

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has experienced feeling really cold since taking mavenclad? I mean heating on full blast and wearing 3 fleece layers buts hands still ice to touch? It’s near the end of May so think this is not too normal……….

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

chezy17
3 weeks ago

Hi. I have periods where I’m really cold and achy, to the point I feel ill. I don’t know whether it’s because of that or lack of sleep or my body is just tired. I usually start to feel better once I’ve warmed up, I’m one of the weird ones that long for the 🌞 and the warmth as I’m sensitive to the cold. It did start after I started Cladribine though, it is a type of chemo I suppose. 😊

chezy17
3 weeks ago

Sorry, in a weird kind of way this had made me smile. I thought perhaps having a relapse last year had left me with me not being able to regulate my body temperature, I hadn’t clicked that it could be my meds so thank you ☺️.

sorcha_finnegan
3 weeks ago

@chezy17 it’s so weird. I took my last tablet march 1st and this cold feeling has been getting worse daily. Strange thing for me is like you I’m so tired but can’t stay easy at all. I mean I’m just going going going……feeling so cold is getting annoying πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

sorcha_finnegan
3 weeks ago

@chezy17 as my gp said……. This med is so new for ms that even the doctors don’t have answers. Ye gotta laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

chezy17
3 weeks ago

If you didn’t laugh, you’d cry and I’m done for crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I hate the cold, but I don’t mind snow but feeling cold is really annoying and it makes me ache too. Last year, I felt good because it was alot warmer but then I didn’t start my meds still end of August. Well, at least we know it’s probably the meds, think we should all emigrate to warmer climates 😊.

sorcha_finnegan
3 weeks ago

@chezy17 maybe poolside in Barbados with waiter service???? Just a thought πŸ€”πŸ€”

sam10
3 weeks ago

@sorcha_finnegan,
I feel cold more than normal for last 5 years.. Mavenclad was good for me so far ( I took it last year). I blame my brain thermostats not Mavenclad.

sorcha_finnegan
3 weeks ago

@sam10 I’ve never been so cold in my life 😭😭😭 I think the mavenclad has improved my mental sharpness. If that makes any sense?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.