Last reply 1 month ago
Lower Back, slightly leaning over

Wondering if anyone else experiences lower back pain/fatigue if you lean over just a little bit, maybe better explained as hunched over by just a bit, for as little as 2 minutes. It puts me out of the game for a few hours. It may seem strange but it is hard to say is it pain or fatigue as I just can’t go on anymore doing what ever I am doing.

Examples of activities that do this to me is: washing dishes, vacuuming, walking up steps, walking down steps, especially if I am carrying items, I think this affects me because I am watching my feet. walking up or down hill.

I just have to bend over or hunch over a tiny bit and it affects me and I don’t have to lean over very much.

I am not in great shape but worked my back and lower back with exercises and it doesn’t seem to help. I am very flexible too, I can put my palms flat on the floor as well.

Makes work or anything hard to do 3 minutes of activity can do me in for hours!

Any one else experience this symptom?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

Hi @mark_verge and welcome.

Here’s a video showing a few stretches which may help your back. I found the stretch at 3:19 very useful.

Just try them gently at first and pull back from a stretch if you feel any pain

mark_verge
1 month ago

Thank you @stumbler for the video I will try them out.

Cheers

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.