Last reply 3 years ago
london 10k walk xx walk in the park??

looking forward to catching up with some of you guys that are going tomorrow.
I’m in the process of another relapse but have made a promise to myself, my friends and the challenge Ms to do it so bring it on anyone who wants to or needs to sponsor there’s a great
Text code RAIS83 £1 – £10 (your choice how much ) to 70070
It all goes to a good cause to further new treatment trials and medications or help for us suffers.
I just want to help and give a bit back to the wonderful things this charity does.
Everything they get goes to the charity and not fundraisers or shops or wages for shops just to help test and trial new medications and help and support. They are truely amazing xxxx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

wilf
3 years ago

You made it and so did I! Well done to everyone who took part and raised loads of money.

Sorry to hear you’re relapsing – hope it’s a mild one xx

lina
3 years ago

Well done @wilf @ Macattroll2

Lina xx

msboy
3 years ago

Congratulations to @macattroll2 @wilf – hope you’ve recovered. I did the 20k and was very sore the next day – but feel good now.

macattroll2
3 years ago

@wilf @msboy @lina well done to you all amazing work especially thoses who did the 20k @msboy what an achievement I can’t imagine how sore you are I have been bad enough from 10k!!! I’m just about recovering now but so happy to achieved it. My friend had broken his leg few weeks before can’t believe he had cast off tues, boot for the week and did walk on Sunday he amazed me and I was complaining about burning sensations in leg!! That teach me to shut up eh??? My problems weren’t as bad as his that day @wilf sorry we didn’t get to meet but well done on your walk brilliant day lovely weather and loved all the south bank attractions could of stayed there all day watching.

wilf
3 years ago

The backs of my knees ached for a day but now I feel great. Think I should walk 20k every weekend ;D

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.