lorag 11/05/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Life at its lowest

I just needed to let this out. My mum just passed away suddenly, I just don’t care about anything anymore including myself and my MS. I still can’t find work and with my mum passing it just tops it.

I know it’s time of healing just sucks.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

As a daughter, it is the most difficult time for you , @lorag.

Your Mum will always be with you, so time is now required to help get you over this.

My thoughts are with you

northernlass
3 years ago

I’m so sorry to read of your mum passing away @lorag and suddenly must be so shocking and upsetting for you and your family. Do you have anyone to turn to who can help you, a family member maybe who knows of the extra difficulties you are facing with MS. If not a family member maybe a close friend..?, you could possibly go to your GP and ask for bereavement support or arrange to speak with a councillor from MIND (you can self refer yourself for this online if you prefer). There are many places to turn to for support so you don’t feel alone, here included. I think it does take time to grieve for your mum so maybe trying to look for work at the moment would be too much stress on you (and stress we know is no friend of MS) can you get advice from one of the MS society or MS uk websites about any possible benefits you may be entitled to, which would hopefully take at least one pressure out of your life. Wishing you the best @lorag

cherish
3 years ago

Bless you lorag
🙁
There’s many cliques but you will find your own way 🙁

brokendancer
3 years ago

Cherish is right, you will find your way but I am so sorry to hear of your loss, sending you hugs & positive thoughts
Sonia x

lina
3 years ago

Sorry to hear of your sad loss @lorag yes go to your GP and ask to be referred to a counsellor I loss my dad 26 years ago when I still lived at home he is always in my thoughts mum and daughters are so close maybe speaking to your MS nurse and she can refer you straight away.

hugs and kisses

Lina xx

lorag
3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I do have a councillor at MS society, it’s early days still so see how I go, I know they r there if need be. I’m lucky I have a close family.

Thanks again

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.