Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

ashory
1 year ago

What’s going on?

Do you have legitimate concerns or are you psyching yourself up about Wednesday?

If you want to chat please let me know!

lozwo
1 year ago

@ashory you know me too well 😩😩😩 psyching myself right out arghhhhhhhh

imbarca
1 year ago

@lozwo I felt just like you the week before round 2. As soon as I walked into the hospital I felt better. I think that up till then I could still pull out, and the stress of that was awful.

I talked myself down by repeating that the risks were small and I was going to do everything I could (diet, handwashing, rest, meds) to make them smaller. And that I was already exposed to the long-term risks from round 1 (ITP etc). They wouldn’t have gone away by not doing round 2 so if I didn’t do round 2, those risks would’ve been for nothing.

Good luck for Wednesday 🙂

noelie
1 year ago

@lozwo what’s going on? I understand from previous replies that you’re going for round 2 on Wednesday. Is there something in particular that you are scared of? Putting it into words might help 😉 Sending you a big hug and best of luck. (Ps I’m not due before October)

lilbird
1 year ago

Don’t psych yourself out now @lozwo! Round 2 is so much easier & quicker than the first 1! You’ll be fine once you get there & then it’ll all be done. Chin up, you can do this 😊

mousy
1 year ago

Guys if any of you were on the Lemtrada Facebook group it’s now called Lemtrada uk and you will need to request to join.

Good luck with round 2 it will be so worth it. No good just receiving half the treatment. Like many things in life the anticipation is worse than the reality.

imahsillygirl
1 year ago

I wish you much luck with your second round tomorrow! It’ll be great. Maybe not immediately, but you go there, get finished and realize, you’re nearly half way through! Then, the next day you’re there, you’re nerves will not be as bad as day one and when you’re done you’ll realize….only ONE MORE DAY!! I am so glad I finished my treatment earlier this month. Fingers crossed, but I’m DONE.
Wishing you nothing but success and wellness.
<3

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.