gates1989 24/01/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Lemtrada round 1 day 2

Hi guys, day two done and dusted! I got started much earlier today which meant I got to leave earlier, which helps with the drive home! I had steroids, flush, Lemtrada and flush for 2 hours at the end again. During the last flush I did develop the rash that people talk about, although rather than an itch it just felt hot! Looks like chicken pox so not pleasant to look at! However, a quick jab in the bum and I was good to leave! It’s going down and im nearly home, good day all in all! The nurses are fantastic and I’m not too bothered about going back tomorrow!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

geordie57
1 year ago

Hi, that’s great to hear?Are you on the 5 day dose? X

gates1989
1 year ago

@geordie57 yes I am on the 5 day course so ill probs get the rash again tomorrow!

northwood28
1 year ago

Hi there, so glad its going well so far for you. I stayed in for the 5 days and the nights were worse due to lack of sleep with the steroids and not being in my own bed!
Hope the rest of the week goes well for you.
Xx

tracyd
1 year ago

@gates1989
Great news make sure that they keep the anti histamine coming even if it’s just the ‘itchies’ and not a visible rash. Keep drinking the water and GOOD LUCK ….. by now those pesky T&B cells are mostly dead, the rest of the 3 days is about getting the little bastards that are hiding in the corners xxxx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.