Last reply 1 month ago
Lemtrada results year 1

Hi everyone
I just thought it may be helpful to anyone starting the Lemtrada journey to pass on my experience of Lemtrada 3 months following round 2.
So I was diagnosed with RRMS August 2017 and started round 1 at the end of November 2017. I had a difficult year, very fatigued for the entire year and all my symptoms. (balance, left leg weakness and some mild double vision) appeared to get worse. I didn’t consistently stay active which I think was a BIG mistake…so a year on I have had round 2 and my follow up scan to see where I am after round 1. Fantastic news…my MRI is stable…so no new lesions at all and I am now addressing all of my physical symptoms with a strict 5 session a week gym session with a physiotherapist….and I now have hope that I can get back to normal (apart from maybe my mild double vision). So basically my experience of Lemtrada has been really tough, it’s a long hard road, and I often wished I had never had it…but it has worked….. No relapse since Aug 2017 and for me….the right decision in the end…😊

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

highlander
1 month ago

@joanne46
That’s great news!
Long may it continue on the up.
Happy trails.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.