Last reply 1 year ago
Lemtrada: day 4 & 5 done!

Sorry I didn’t post yesterday I was so tired I got in and fell asleep! Ok I’m all done! All in all my experience was painless, hassle free and absolutely fine! I did get the rash but it was totally bearable and other than feeling tired I have no coneplaints at all. The nurses have warned that next week I will feel very tired but I’m ok with a week in bed! I hope this has been helpful to someone, any questions feel free to ask! X

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

marcyg921
1 year ago

Well done on finishing Round 1, hoping my experience goes as smoothly as yours did

gates1989
1 year ago

@marcyg921 I am sure it will go perfectly fine, the best advice I can give is literally drink drink drink water until you are using the loo every 10 mins! That’s what they tell you to do and eat regularly, good luck and enjoy the quiet time!! X

geordie57
1 year ago

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. Really good to hear a positive review on it. Well done, happy resting!! X

gates1989
1 year ago

Thanks @geordie57,, I know before I started I didn’t want to read negative things about it and as I had a positive experience I couldn’t not share! X

northwood28
1 year ago

Hey @gates1989- so glad you have round 1 done and dusted! It must be acrekief for you. I am just about over my fatique from round round(post 6 weeks) so take it easy and enjoy your rest- positvie experiences are great to share and very helpful for all MSers.
Xx

northwood28
1 year ago

P.s. My typing is terrible! I meant a ‘relief’ for you – God knows what ‘acrekief’ means! Hope it not offensive to anyone, lol, x

gates1989
1 year ago

@northwood28 I totally understood what you meant! So you were shattered for 6 weeks? Were you able to go to work? I have to be honest fatigue is not a symptom I’ve struggled with but I am completely knackered now so I guess this is what fatigue is! I’d like to go back to work as soon as I can but I guess it’ll have to be a phased return or something? X

northwood28
1 year ago

@gates1989 I am self employed and have not worked since October last year as I had a bad relapse and had steroids for 3 days in November then the Lemtrada in December. I am also having other health stuff unrelated to MS so hope to be back working in March. I ok tonwork now and would be if it wasnt for other health readons. X

starla
1 year ago

So glad it went so well for you! I just finished day 3 of 5 today and it’s actually going pretty good. I had a fever and was nauseas for bit the first day but the nurse stopped the Lemtrada for a half hour and then restarted it at a slower drip pace. And then I was feeling better. Still fevered but not nauseas. Had a rash today but didn’t even know it til the nurse saw it. Feeling tired and loopy but other than that it’s better than I thought. Thanks for sharing your experiences and I hope it just keeps getting better for you!

gates1989
1 year ago

Hi @starla, that’s great that you are 3 days in! Nausea is never nice but if the nurse managed to get that under control then brilliant!! Haha I think that rash is pretty much a given that you’ll get it! I got it every day after I had it the first time! I’m so happy you are also having a positive experience with it! Everything crossed that the next 2 days go smoothly (which of course they will!) and then you can sleep for a week!! X

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.