bdgraubart 12/03/18
Last reply 4 months ago
Lemtrada and Travel

I am 11 days out of first Lematrada infusion. Am getting on a plane on Wednesday. Big question: should I wear a mask bc of lowering T & B cells? Thanks for any input.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

kitty369
4 months ago

I would it takes a month to build back up, better safe than sorry. Planes r full of germs u will be in close proximity to so many people. Don’t take the risk- try and keep well.

lilbird
4 months ago

Hi @bdgraubart I’d say take antibac gel with you but not sure if you’d be allowed to fly with it? How did you get on with your Lemtrada in the end? 😊

bdgraubart
4 months ago

Thanks! The infusion went without any problems. First night post infusion all my MS symptoms returned and it was a hard night. Managed with meds Dr. prescribed before the infusion. I was also on medral pack to titer off of infused steroids. The 4 days after infusion were not the best. Stayed in bed the whole time. Fatigue, dull headache and a little rash. Everything has cleared except fatigue at the end of the day. From day 5 on just did half days at work. But feeling some much better MS symptoms have lessened.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.