Last reply 3 years ago
Lemtrada

My husband is finally starting Lemtrada next week after waiting for months to begin treatment! We are very excited and really hope he is one of the patients who improves with this drug! I would love to hear from anyone else who has recently started Lemtrada.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

glenr
3 years ago

Wow that’s great news @suemsspouse ! My wife is being asked to consider tysabri or lemtrada this would be her first ever treatment (diagnosed in Nov 2014) … has your husband been on any other DMT before?

suemsspouse
3 years ago

Yes. My husband was diagnosed 20 years ago and over the years he has been on betaseron, Avonex, Gylenia and Tysabri. Since he had relapse remitting he didn’t have too many problems while being on these drugs. Tysabri worked really well but he had to stop because he was at risk for PML. The past twelve months his MS symptoms have gotten much worse so we really hope Lemtrada can help him. Your wife is lucky there are so many treatment options available now. Good luck!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.