Last reply 1 year ago
Lemtrada 14 weeks later r1

I had lem treatment 14 weeks ago. Can’t say massive difference but hopeful. Hurstwood park was amazing and staff were fab. Positive about treatment and will do r2 next year with no fears. Living a normal life not ocd about things and overall doing great. BackWard week with symptoms but was told this would happen. Some days no foot drop, hardly any pain, only on paracetamol. Had to change car as driving position difficult in old car, so that spurred me on to drive. Still not working as now have given up to give best chance for treatment to work. I think the relaxed attitude I have adopted has helped. The staff were also very relaxed about treatment which helped me. I would highly recommend the lem the only bug bear is monthly visits to HWP for tests but I feel at least they are keeping an eye on me. I have more confidence with the treatment as I feel really well on it . I am still having disability issues but only with distance to walk but this has improved and energy is great. Giving up work (hairdressing ) was the right thing. Best tan ever ha ha . I was fortunate enough that my partner understood that it was time to stop. He loves it as he gets sarnies made every day and house is spotless and cooked meal at night. What is not to like……I don’t miss my old life and am embracing my new one.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

It all sounds good, @weenywoo22 .

Lemtrada, like all DMTs, address future relapses, in the case of Lemtrada, hopefully stopping them.

It’s down to you and your body to try and correct any existing MS damage. With your “change of lifestyle”, you are giving your body the best opportunity.

Hope it continues to go well for you.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.