Last reply 1 year ago
Legs and back pain

Hi all . It’s my first time here . Does enyone knows how is it ? I started with AVONEX ( interferon ) then change it to COPAXONE and now I’m waiting to change it again to TYSABRI . In 1 year I have to change it 2 times. I also found out I have scoliosis .I have problems with my walking and movements of my arms ,back … I don’t think I will manage to rezist with this desease problem . I already tried once to take pils and get rid of all problems .

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @ionela89 . I’m not sure I understand what your question actually is? But if it’s regarding the change of Disease Modifying Treatments (DMTs), then it’s a case of finding the one that is tolerated and does the job.

Tysabri is a more powerful treatment than both Avonex and Copaxone.

I’m sorry that you have to deal with Scoliosis as well. Do you have a good physio to work with you?

ionela89
1 year ago

Hello … yes that was my fear. I changed in a very short while 3 times the treatment . I’m a bit scared of how fast this desease is going and NO I don’t go to any phsyhotronic help. I don’t like them . I’m afraid that neither this one will work and my desease it’s riding very fast. There anywere exist , maybe in anorher country, a solution to this desease ? My doc told me that neither this treatment is not sure that it will help me .

stumbler
1 year ago

@ionela89 , we have to adopt a positive attitude. Our bodies respond to that attitude.

Don’t give up on physiotherapy. A good Neuro-physio can identify bad practice and muscle weaknesses, prescribing simple exercises to address these problems.

And, yest, there are stem cell treatments on offer in some countries. These treatments come at a high cost, with no guarantees and can be downright dangerous.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.