Last reply 2 years ago
LDN

hi everyone 🙂 I’m new here. Nice to meet yall 😉 I was wondering if anyone uses LDN their therapy. I did rebif when diagnosed in 2011. Bad migraines from hell lol then the infusions that I just forgot the name of. My throat kept closing up as soon as the infusion started and I couldn’t breathe. Can anyone share any advice on LDN, or experiences please? Thank you in advance ✌️

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

andysot
4 years ago

Hey @kobi7,

Nice to meet you!

Haven’t started yet as I’m taking part in a clinical trial for stem cell at the moment, but am planning on starting in May.

Done lots of research on it and have loads of info so it sounds worth a try. My GP is happy to prescribe it to me too.

Andy

beccygreeneyes
4 years ago

Hey and welcome to the group! I was diagnosed in 2012 and have been on LDN for over 2 years. It helps me with my bladder a bit and maybe my fatigue would be worse than it already is if i hadn’t been on it I started it 6 weeks after diagnosis so don’t know any different! I defo refuse to come off it! I would give it a try there are no nasty side effects !!

kobi7
4 years ago

Thanks so much you two!! I really appreciate u!!! ✊

cheryl118
2 years ago

I begged my doctor for LDN, and she finally gave in and prescribed it for me. I took one pill and got so nauseated, that I never tried it again. Has anyone else had adverse effects from this. Has anyone had improvement from it?

dukes0445
2 years ago

What is LDN?

potter
2 years ago

LND is Low Dose Naltrexone which is a drug used in high does in treating drug addicts. Some MSer’s take it in very low doses at bedtime. Some claim it helps with cognition, bladder control and other assorted problems. Some studies have shown that it doesn’t help at all. This would be something you would need to research before you tried it. Potter

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.