Last reply 5 years ago
Just want to say thanks

To all the people on here posting useful info, sharing tips and supporting, on DLA, PIP, coping, railcards, much of this info and indeed some symptoms are very relevant to conditions such as chronic renal failure (my condition) and I pass on tips and info to the renal groups I’m involved in..

Rock On 😀

JMan (reddivines other half who’s got some other condition! )

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cameron
5 years ago

I hope we can all help each other.I’m also sure that lots of the useful stuff is common to many chronic conditions, as is the state-of-mind business. One thing I’ve noticed is that the process of getting genned up is gradual and imperceptible. It’s only when you come across someone in your situation who is way behind on knowledge that you realise that – actually – you are relatively well-informed! I met somebody recently who’d had MS for twenty years. She was walking on two sticks and she told me in all seriousness that the only medication she had been offered by her neuro team was codeine. She’d never even heard of DMDs. Makes you wonder… Keep well, love to both xx

f3ng5hu1
5 years ago

Yep it is a great site & part of me feels i am coming home when I log in on here.

I don’t mean that in a literal sense of course but it does feel like a family at times because we have this thing in common.

And yup, I have learned a lot of things about ms since joining shift as well as had some real good laughs (a lot of them from Pete’s posts lol).

So i wanna say thank you as well, it is very much appreciated & is quite unique I think in what it does & how it does it.

reddivine
5 years ago

I’ve had MS since mid-90’s and never been offered nay drugs for it!
In all honesty, tis probly cuz am also epiletic & they don’t want anything to mess with that.
And I am pretty clued up, esp since MSLife 2012 and meeting jman. Fund of info, that man!

hugmachine
5 years ago

Thank you from me too! i found this site about 10 months after i was diagnosed and its given me so much comfort and sound advice. Not just for me but for my family as well. Every so often when my mum gets overwhelmed (normally when i have a relapse) i show her posts on this site and it always makes her feel better.

I also share info from here with my best mate cause she has addisons disease and a lot of her symptoms are similar to ms.

jojo75
5 years ago

A big thank you aswell. Feel positive everytime I log on to the site. Have learnt loads. Have a friend with ME and lots of symptoms the same will recommend her to join. Cheers!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.