Tones 18/07/12
Last reply 5 years ago
Just been prescribed Sativex ……

….. I’ve got it for spasticity and neuro pain. It wasn’t a struggle to get it, I didnt even go looking for it, happened to get refered by my physio to a pain speacilist who hadn’t even read my notes cos he didnt have access to them and I didnt have to enagage my un-sympathetic Nuerologist or MS nurse. Bonkers the way the game works ! Anyway – Who’s on it? Whats it like? How does it compare to the fresh stuff of which I have some experiance? How have you titrated the doses? – I’ll be answering these questions myself in this post but would like to hear other peoples experiances.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

kateee
5 years ago

I have been taking Sativex for a while. It helps with some muscle spasms but not all. I find it helps with my bladder which I wasn’t sure was true until I ran out and spent my time feeling the need to go to the toilet every hour all night. My neurologist said, unofficially, that smoking it is more efficient because it goes straight to your blood stream. He also warned against side effects if I smoked it. Others may have had different experiences but I hope what I have written helps.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.