Last reply 1 month ago
It's not a watch

When I log in I see a “Join the conversation link”.
What is that in the red square?
It’s meant to look like a watch but it clearly isn’t as no matter what I do I cannot hold a conversation with my watch! It tells the time and date, never needs charged and has no buttons but more importantly I just look daft talking to my wrist!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

highlander
1 month ago

@watsoncraig
Michael Knight had this working 25 years ago to talk to his car kit!
Looks like we need to ask him.
I think I have the same problem…
It’s a link to how technology can be used to make our lives a bit easier.
Couldn’t access through my phone (android) but I’ll try my iPad later.
Or we might need to wind up your wrists.
Keep smiling

stumbler
1 month ago

@watsoncraig , so you haven’t got an Applewatch? 😉

highlander
1 month ago

@watsoncraig
What make of watch do you have?
My one only tells the time, it’s solar powered. It only has an hour hand and gets caught on my shirt often.
And It only works during the day.
Could do with an upgrade.
Cheers.

watsoncraig
1 month ago

@highlander

1 Rolex
1 Omega
1 Montblanc
1 Slowatch
2 Tag Heur
2 Raymond Weil
1 Hamilton
1 Rotary
1 Massimo Dutti
1 Next

@stumbler there will never be an Apple wrist gadget, come the zombie apocalypse I will still know the time

highlander
1 month ago

@watsoncraig
I’ll swap you my antique sundial (early Roman vintage) for your slow one at least it’ll be right twice a day to its once.

watsoncraig
1 month ago

Slowatch is a very good choice. Hand and designed to slow you down and become less dependant on the minutes. Crap if you attend meetings though.

watsoncraig
1 month ago

^One hand^

highlander
1 month ago

Ahh so I’ll be keeping my sundial then at least I can use the gnomon to fend off the zombies then.
Good call!

watsoncraig
1 month ago

It has been said my walking resembles the walk of the zombies from The Walking Dead.
Zombies want brains whereas me I want a Central Nervous System that works cause without one I will never be able to run away from them.

merfield
1 month ago

@watsoncraig, Zombie walking is one up on no walking. Pls let me know source for Central Nervous System – urgent need here – zombies are gathering!!xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.