Last reply 3 years ago
Insomnia

Good Morning ladies and Gentlemen!

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I awoke at 4am with a lovely MS hug, so I jumped in a hot-ish bath and dropped some painkillers, the pain is subsiding now, but I have been wide awake since, does anyone have any tips on how to combat the insomnia that sometimes shows it’s ugly face? because I may be wide awake now, but later when I am sat at my desk at work, the world will become fuzzy and the fatigue will hit me like a sledgehammer!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

uka17
3 years ago

Hi,
the best way to fight against it is to follow the schedule. I mean to go sleep and get up in the same time continuously. Try not to be a night owl as well – 2 hours spent at nigh will be 5 hours sleeping in the morning. Basically it will be enough to go sleep/wake up at one time stickily during 2-3 weeks. You body will follow this schedule by itself after some time. Also try to use your bed only for a sleep – reject taking a nap during the day. This is my little ‘hacks and tricks’. I hope it will help you.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.