Last reply 1 month ago
I cant believe I feel this good

Hey guys, I’m one week post lemtrada and I still feel huge improvement. I can go to stores and walk far distances without sweating and feeling like I’m gunna pass out. My legs last so much longer than they did before. I am so blessed to have Lemtrada. My analogy is that I’ve gone through the everlasting gobstopper Wonka machine. I went into the treatment one way and came out “fixed.” Now i know its early and I’m not getting my l hopes too high. I know I will probably have “bad” days but every day I wake up and feel good is an amazing day! Took the pack (4 dogs) to the dog park, went to my family Christmas party, went to the mall, then finished the night with my cousins basketball game. Yes I’m tired now obviously lol but I did it. Good thing tomorrow is lazy football Sunday! Go Bears! Have a great night everyone!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

potter
1 month ago

I am glad you feel better but it seems like you are over doing it. You need to give your body time to heal. Potter

stumbler
1 month ago

@casey_stewart , looking good. Long may it continue.

marcyg921
1 month ago

Great to hear you’re doing so well. I’m about a year post Round 2 and yeah there’s a chance you could be over doing it but sod it, we don’t get these good days as often as we use to so gotta make the most of it while we can. Just remember to rest up when you need to and hopefully things only continue to improve for you.

vixen
1 month ago

Hey @casey_stewart, long may it last! And definitely don’t spoil the upward trajectory by overdoing it at this stage. 🙂

casey_stewart
1 month ago

I’m not overdoing it. I knew I would have a lazy day today so I could do things with my husband on a Saturday. in April I was still recovering from my initial attack (26 lesions in my brain and 3 in my spinal cord) and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and went to Atlantis. I hiked 5 miles over the summer with my 4 dogs and my husband. He bought me this amazing dog leash that straps around my waist so I wouldn’t have to use my hands. Amazing! Plus I use my dogs for balance they pulled me up the steps lol and would go one by one on the way down and waited for me. I swear it’s like they know! So I’m not pushing it. I rest when I need to. I just live life as a normal 26 year old which is amazing to do with this mess of a disease.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.