Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

dominics
3 weeks ago

Nope but keep toying with the idea. Let us know how you get on.

look
3 weeks ago

I know someone with ms who goes for this treatment on a regular basis. She thinks it helps.

emman84
3 weeks ago

@look thank you for the positive response

look
3 weeks ago

👍🏻

emman84
3 weeks ago

hello there everyone just wanted to feedback about my oxygen therapy appointment today everything went well and i will be going back tomorrow!!

look
3 weeks ago

That sounds very positive!

pug1
3 weeks ago

I have had oxygen treatment once a week for the last five years now. It may seem hard to begin with 20 sessions close together to become saturated, but after that its a breeze. It’s not a miracle cure but it makes me feel rejuvenated and have met a whole new circle of friends. I wouldn’t be without it now. Have fun with your first session and take a book to read, relax for an hour it’s me time.

emman84
1 week ago

i just wanted to say that after my hyperbaric treatment it seems that the treatment makes me feel tired when i get home 🏠🤷🏽‍♂️

look
1 week ago

From what I have heard from others it gets better and less tiring after a few sessions 😀

emman84
1 week ago

hello there everyone i just wanted to share with you all that the oxygen therapy does seem to be improving the difficulty difficulty with walking and my general fatigue. I even managed to do a little dance when I got home!!!

pug1
1 week ago

@emman84 Well done I am so glad that you find the oxygen therapy working, dancing as well !! Must be good stuff !! I had my oxygen treatment last Saturday feel good too. !!😊

emman84
6 days ago

hello everyone please does anyone have any idea what i can do about this housing situation i have contacted my local mp and all i have got is a letter telling me about how sorry she is!!!!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.