grandma 03/03/18
Last reply 2 weeks ago
HOORAY! PIP Partial Appeal

Hi, I have won partial appeal, basic PIP given back, no enhanced so no cared or Mobility car but whose going anywhere inn this snow! MP backing further appeal to get these reinstated. Have 85p in my purse, can’t get 800 yards to cash Maxine, thank goodness for good friends! Stay warm and well, next chapter to come? 😍 Jill

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

2 weeks ago

@grandma , a partial success is better than no success. Good luck with the next round of this battle.

Do you still use cash? I find the plastic works in most places.

2 weeks ago

Congratulations so far so good. Keep at it you deserve to have the correct amount for your disability. I had my assessment in January while it seemed to go well with the assessor I didn’t know which way it would score. I was very depressed by it all and was dreading the letter coming. However I have been awarded the enhanced rate for 10yrs. Not sure if that’s the longest period of awards or they think I’m might not be around then. The assessment form giving “points” for my disability (what a disgraceful way to assess us). was riddled with contradictions they stood out like a sore thumb.

2 weeks ago

Thanks Stumbler and Stuckinms for your support, I am interested to hear if you have a Mobility car, the only question on the form is ‘can you plan a journey’ yes of course I could plan one I can spend hours with a map! Executing one is a different matter. No questions at all about my inability to walk, I have an electric wheelchair, a walker, 2 indoor walkers and a through lift! bit of a clue there, but only question was based on mental ability, no interest in physical ability so something is wrong with the system. Still we live in hope😍 Jill

2 weeks ago

Grandma, activity 12 is about Moving around and considers how far you can walk.

This should have been looked at.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.