Last reply 3 months ago
Home infusion of ocrevus

So I have changed doctors I needed all my doctors in the same network so they have all that I am going through right on there screen. Next month will be 1 year being on ocrevus I just applied for disability because I can’t work anymore. I fall all the time. I’m going to buy a scooter so I can get out and enjoy the spring weather when it gets here. Btw the network I’m in won’t allow for Ocrevus to be done in the hospital

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 months ago

@heididodson80 , I’m confused. If you can’t get medical treatment in a hospital, then where do you get it, the local shopping mall? 🤷‍♂️😉

mlgilber1
3 months ago

Do you have an infusion center near your home that your insurance will cover it being done there? I know a lot of insurances now are no longer coving it at hospitals, but will at a center. I also know a couple people from another group who appealed it with their insurance since there was no where else to have it done in the area.

jreberg74gmail
3 months ago

@heididodson80, i am sorry, but i had a short laugh at your post. My friend needed physical therapy after surgery. The insurace would not pay for the therapy at the actual therapy center, instead they suggested another business name that was “in network”. Only problem it was the local thrift store!!!

heididodson80
3 months ago

Hi since the network won’t allow for me to get this treatment in there infusion center I will be getting it done at home. That’s ok with me I have my food my drinks and be able to sleep through the whole thing.

heididodson80
3 months ago

@jreberg74gmail now that was too funny

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.