anawith1n 03/01/15
Last reply 3 years ago
HNY ( happy New year)

Hi it’s been a while and I’m back! Now where can I start, it’s summer here downunder and the heat is unbearable the humidity is a killer.
16 years with MS got it when I was 31. Had 3 relapses. The last one 4 years ago left my right leg very weak. No treatment for 15 years and now on gilenya for nearly a year. Other than that I’m good. Keep smiling. Hope this year WE ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR. We need to be positive on what we have and keep fighting, don’t give up or feel sorry for yourself. KEEP GOING GUYS!!
This MS was given to us for s reason.
Ana
http://www.artistana.com.au

PS. Hi stumbler!!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

Nice to see you back, @anawith1n . And still smiling…. 😀

anawith1n
3 years ago

Glad that ur all ok!!
Hello from downunder and keep smiling ok.
Take care everybody
And ‘

KISS ADIOS TO MS’

nrl321
3 years ago

quote Anawith1n “This MS was given to us for a reason.”

i have often thought the same thing, i sometimes observe peoples behaviour and think to myself “wow, if that upsets you! then really couldnt handle living with MS”. it may seem a little self righteous but it doesnt stop me thinking it?

anawith1n
3 years ago

For NRL321

Reputation is what others think of us; character is what God knows of us. When you have spent what feels like eternity trying to repair a few moments of time that destroyed the view others once had of you then you must ask yourself if you have the problem or is it really them? God doesn’t make us try so hard, only enemies do.

Shannon L. Alder

anawith1n
3 years ago

I’m not a relegious person at all, life is too dam short to think of others.
Smile ( I know the smile bit might drive people crazy but I need to say it)
Smile

Anawith1n

graham100
3 years ago

Know what you mean nrl321 but the strange thing is they probably would cope just as well as we do. Pretty sure I moaned about some stupid sh–,, before I got ms. Like oh no it’s bloody raining and I’ve got to play golf in it. Lol. And hey anawith 1n didn’t notice you was gone!!! Only joking. Xxx

anawith1n
3 years ago

Deep down Graham you missed me hs ha to u too!!

graham100
3 years ago

Hi Ana. Yes your right I did miss you really. My daughter and her husband are coming out to Australia February for 3 weeks Sidney area I think. We have got family out there that they will spend some time with.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.