Last reply 4 months ago
Hi I'm new

Let me start off I’m travis I was diagnosed when I was 25 I’m 31 now a week after my late stepdad passed I had a really bad head ache I couldent even get up for his memorial a 3 months later I found out I have Ms I get head aches every once In a awhile but its ok

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

potter
4 months ago

Travis welcome to the forum, there are many MSers that can answer questions on treatment options and daily living with MS. I wasn’t diagnosed until I was 55 and that was almost 11 years ago. It would help if you would post what country you are from. Available treatment and services differ from country to country. You are welcome to rant and rave anytime and we might just join you. Potter

vixen
4 months ago

Hi @travis.s, I get headaches too, although they’re not specifically related to MS. A low dose of Amitriptyline keeps them at bay. Agree with @potter, would be good to learn more about you, whether you’re on DMD……

grandma
4 months ago

Hi travis and welcome from one of the old codgers. Had the beast for 25 years. Still here, still fighting, keep posting and remember thereis no such thing as a silly question with ms, and if we don’t know the answerwe ‘know a man who does’ usually Stumbler who you haven’t met yet, but he’ll be along soon😍

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.