Last reply 6 years ago
Hemp Protein – change from Whey

I take whey protein for muscle recovery but it’s dairy and I’m cutting that out. I’ve seen hemp protein but is that ok?

Is soy ok? There is also soy protein and pea proteins available.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

blueeyedbabe789
6 years ago

I have some hemp protein stuff, it looks and tastes awful, but I got it on recommendation from a good friend who has ME. Haven’t really got into using it regularly myself, but I intend on doing so once I’ve finished moving house…

jonnydrama
6 years ago

You can flavour I though – OJ?

charlie9hine
6 years ago

i sell herbalife products due to the results i got as a customer so if you are interested in the best proteins supplements to help achieve goals i would be happy to help you out and recommend

DJDsouza
6 years ago

An alternative to whey protein would be great. It’s all good apart from the drowsiness, but wake up the next day feeling (and looking! 😉 ) great……

Ozi77
6 years ago

I’ve tried hemp protein but as @DJDsouza has stated whey protein really does produce great strength gains after my gym workouts.

jonnydrama
6 years ago

OK, best muscle recovery possible. Do alot of running and cycling. I’m looking for recovery time only, not interested in trying to beef up or anything! I currently use myprotein and I’ve just ordered their hemp and soy proteins to try out.

jonnydrama
6 years ago

I’m cutting out dairy so whey is out. Used to use it.

charlie9hine
6 years ago

i always recommend Herbalife Formula one with personalised protein powder great to use after exercise full of vitamins minerals and nutrients to help your body recover i can give anyone list of ingredients to check out no problem. when i personally do weight training i now use herbalife 24 strength rebuild i find it great and with all the products i never get the feeling of drowsiness which i have done from other products in the past

jonnydrama
6 years ago

So what’s the deal on formula one? How much, what cost and contents?

DJDsouza
6 years ago

@charliehine9 I’d really want to try some before committing to buy it. Do you do samples?

charlie9hine
6 years ago

sure all details can be found on my website http://www.chnutrition.co.uk for each product there is a list of ingredients also if you message me here with your email i would be happy to send any info to you also design you a specific wellness programme to achieve any nutrition goals you have alternatively just drop me an email to [email protected]

DJDsouza yes i do do samples for my local customers drop me an email where you are based and i will see what i can sort out for you

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.