4 years ago
Hello!

Hi everyone,

My names Josie, and I have recently been formally diagnosed with RRMS – fortunately it took approx 11 months to finally get a solid diagnosis – I hear of some poor sods going years before a doctor has even considered MS, let alone be diagnosed with it.

Anyway, I came to accept my condition long before the Dr told me, and I have just got on with it – even if it does prevent me doing normal activities like I used to as well as making me feel like poop every single day (mentally and physically). I will be starting Rebif soon, and unsurprisingly, I am not looking forward to it!

I found this forum via Twitter. You know how it is, when you can’t sleep and all your friends seem to have followed the ‘out of sight, out of mind’ mantra. I thought, ‘sod it, let’s join’, so hopefully I can find this place a great source of info, as well as a good place to vent my frustrations! 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Hi Josie.

You’ve found a good place for all things ms related (or even better, to talk about things other than ms which is nice sometimes).

Anyways, welcome to shift 🙂

Hi Josie, welcome to the family!

Hi Josie!

You have found a great place here which is a great source of info and where you can vent your frustrations 🙂

Best wishes xxx

Thank you all for the warm welcome 🙂 x

Hi Josie. You’ve found an upbeat self-help community. Yes, we can get down, but then we get helped straight back up.
We understand………..

Hi Josie! Welcome 🙂

Hiya Josie, Welcome welcome 😀

Heh Josie, come to the right place as i for one have a damn good moan and whinge xx

Hello and welcome 🙂

I think this site is great. It has helped me loads x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.