Last reply 1 week ago
Hello

Just wanted to say Hello.

I’ve had RRMS for 15 years. My MS is odd, some days walking poor with a stick and other days not bad. I do suffer from lots of stomach issues and pain levels are always high. Faitgue as I get older is also worse. I’m terrible with focus/attention which for me is big thing but for my MS team its not high on the list.

I’m sitting in hospital today checking my heart with my first dose of Gilenya. I was on Rebif for 6 years followed by Aubagio for 3 years.

So next chapter 🙂 take it a day at time and my tag line is feel the love!

Take care
Ps sorry for rambling on.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

mouse19
2 weeks ago

Sending you positive thoughts a good dollop of courage 🤗

watsoncraig
2 weeks ago

Hi, writing your name is difficult as we are not all crazy. Along the M9 in Falkirk

crazyscots
2 weeks ago

Thanks @mouse17 @watsoncraig not far along the other end at Linlithgow

watsoncraig
2 weeks ago

Maddiston here. if you get the chance the MSSociety run a couple of sessions in Linlithgow

stumbler
2 weeks ago

Hi @crazyscots and welcome to our exclusive club.

The volatile nature of your MS may be caused by something else going on in your body, possibly your stomach issues. Anything which activates our compromised immune system is likely to emphasise of MS symptoms.

Good luck with the Gilenya. A long hospital visit, but the Gilenya is usually well-tolerated.

vixen
2 weeks ago

Hello @crazyscots, that’s not a rambling post by Shift standards! Hope the Gilenya works out for you x

crazyscots
1 week ago

Thanks everyone

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.