Last reply 1 year ago
Hello

Hi my name is Kim. I have muscular dystrophy and I have recently been diagnosed with MS. I haven’t started a treatment yet because my doc is waiting till I see a GI before he puts me on anything. He says its so he knows if what he puts me on with mess with my stomach. I just figured I would get on here to chat with others.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

merfield
1 year ago

Welcome @twinhawk😊Sounds like you’ve got a double whammy. That’s tough!Here is support, helpful advice, latest on research, cheer and a place to have a moan. Good on you for joining. I think it’s dependent on what type of MS as to what medication they suggest. I’m PPMS and as yet in the uk there’s nothing on offer. Keep going/positive and I hope you get more replies….xx

nicecupoftea
1 year ago

Hi @twinhawk, tough break to have MD and MS! I was diagnosed recently too and joined the forum with some trepidation but it’s been good 🙂 I hope you find it useful and supportive!

twinhawk
1 year ago

Thank yall! With having both diseases its hard to figure out what is causing what, and what the combination is causing. Oh by the way I’m from Texas if you didn’t figure that out with the yall ;).

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.