lemtrada-uk 28/03/17
Last reply 1 year ago
HBOT

I’ve booked my long overdue comeback to the oxygen chamber for next week. Its been years since I last went. Only with the benefit of hindsight can I see the value of HBOT.
I was told that I have to start on an atmospheric pressure of 16 as I’ve been away for so long. Just out of interest, what is the impact of the differing atmospheric pressures? I know everyone is different but which is the optimum atmospheric pressure to see maximum benefit?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

majesty
1 year ago

I go once a week and go down to 24 feet. On some dives they go down to 35 feet.
I find the 24 feet to be beneficial and feel generally brighter. Also great nights sleep on the day of the dive so that’s a bonus. Didn’t like the deeper dive – tried it a couple of times. No idea why though! It was in the early days of trying the chamber when I felt a bit anxious so could have been down to that. Hope you feel the benefits soon.

jofamof5
1 year ago

what is HBOT?

stumbler
1 year ago

jofamof5
1 year ago

thank you. I thought that’s what it was. We have that in the facility where I work. It is in the wound clinic. People can go there for non healing wounds oxygen therapy helps with that too.

lemtrada-uk
1 year ago

@majesty which symptoms do you find it helps with? Does it ease your fatigue?

majesty
1 year ago

It’s difficult to pinpoint what symptoms it helps with. You notice if you don’t go!
I know that doesn’t sound helpful but other MS people using the chamber say exactly the same!
The thing I have realised is that it has brightened my mood for the long term and I get far fewer low days.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.