celticgal 24/02/18
Last reply 3 weeks ago
Having Hope after 11 yrs with RRMS

Hi Everyone.. I just cmpleted; Feb 16th, my first treatment infusion course of Lemtrada. Although it ran as text book as it could meaning, having a flushed face and allergic reaction to the Lemtrada, belly discomfort, headaches. Incredible fatigue…I’ve come away with an optimism and hope that’s eluded me since I woke up with MS in 2007.
It’s difficult to keep your eyes on the prize however when you get differing medical opinions about symptoms that I didn’t expect. Like discomfort in the left side abdomen and is it to be expected?..
Hopefully this week I’ll get more answers through an abdominal CT Scan.
I’ll post something once I know more.
Be well everyone😊and always have your Hope!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 weeks ago

Hi @celticgal congratulations on finding some well deserved hope 😊 sorry to hear about your pain issues, it’s good that you know you’ll get the scan quickly so you can address any problems it throws up. Hopefully everything will settle down on its own & you can move forward with hope for your future.

3 weeks ago

Hi Catigal, had 23 years with RRMS, just becoming 2nd progressive. They told me when I was first diagnosed that RRMS became 2ndry in 10-15 years, so I reckon I’ve had an extra 8 years thanks to Avonex. Just been changed to Tecfidera 8weeks ago. All seems to be going well. Where ther’s life, there’s hope and yes let us know how things pan out after your CT

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.