dopaddle 31/01/17
Last reply 8 months ago
Has anyone heard of Bemer?

Has anyone heard of Bemer vascular therapy and its impact on M.S.? There is a peer-reviewed study on http://www.pubmed.gov done by the University of Technology, Department of Neurology, Dresden Germany discussing its impact on chronic fatigue and M.S. The reference on http://www.pubmed.gov is below.

J Altern Complement Med. 2009 May;15(5):507-11. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0501. Effect of BEMER magnetic field therapy on the level of fatigue in patients with multiple sclerosis: a randomized, double-blind controlled trial. Piatkowski J, Kern S, Ziemssen T. // Neurological Outpatient Center Reichenbachstrasse, Dresden, Germany

And there is an interesting video from a M.S. wellness center in Budapest Hungary showing before and after results on motor-skills.

7 minute video of MS patients in Budapest; before and after 6 wks of Bemer Therapy

There is a nurse practitioner in Idaho who has been fighting M.S. for 30 years, who has had a life-changing result and is happy to share her story should anyone want to hear.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

mmhhpp
1 year ago

Hi dopaddle, sorry i have not heard of this before.

The video is not well made, does not show the before and after. I have had ms for 7 years and i can tell you ms changes during the day itself and during the days. I sometimes can walk in the morning and not at night!…… what i can say is that anybody can claim a miraculous cure! Watch out. Any improvements have to be sustained in time! Unfortunately there is people out there trying to make money out of us. I have seen it many times.

I dont like the music of this video and i beleive they want to sell their machines.

I have been long enough reading about ms to tell you there is nohing miraculous out there. Best thing is try to enjoy every minute of your life forget about idiots posting idiotic staff.

Take care xx

dopaddle
1 year ago

Thanks. The study out of the University of Technology, Department of Neurology, Dresden Germany, however, is quite compelling. I don’t know if you have looked at it but it is a peer-reviewed, placebo-controlled, double-blind study that I have read and re-read. If you are ever interested in seeing it, it can be found on http://www.pubmed.gov (I included the reference to it in my original posting) or, if you wish, I can email it to you.

All the best.

beckjst
8 months ago

I actually own a BEMER and have had great health improvements. I don’t have MS myself, I’ve struggled with CFIDS for over 20 years. The reason I am contacting you is because you mentioned knowing a nurse in Idaho with MS who has had life changing results from the BEMER. I also live in Idaho and have recently come across some one with MS and would love to share the results with them to hopefully offer some hope. If you could pass on more information, I would be grateful!

nansy_m_schulzki
8 months ago

I’m borrowing a Bemer now, and wonder if I should by one. But they are very expensive, and I would really see more help from it before I buy one 🙂 Could you pass more information please from this woman in Idaho?
Thanks!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.