Last reply 11 months ago
Happy New Year To You All

Happy New Year From Me To You ⭐️🌟

I know the new Year is bitter sweet for a lot of us myself included as we go through with our own struggles. For me 2017 has been the worst year of my life and I am glad to see the back of it .
It’s always hyped up the new year as though we are all supposed to be dancing from the ceiling although that would be funny 😁 just not the case although tried too lol
From the bottom of my heart though thanks for all of you and for shift… I just hope our struggles and challenges will be over soon…:.
Let’s raise a glass πŸ₯ƒ cheers , for some new breakthroughs in 2018. ..

And not forgetting @stumbler for that skydive.. I managed to watch it ! Signed up after summer to shift and FairPlay to you!
I hope 2018 enables us all to live fearlessly . Encourgaing one another and take on and conquer challenges that we never ever dreamed of,!
Remember we are ms warriors !

God Bless to you all
Thanks

Rachael xx β€οΈβ€οΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

nutshell88
11 months ago

Happy new year Reachellouise you deserve all the best 31/12/2017 was a remarkable evening for me I truly enjoyed partying with friends sharing gifts ect ^___^ I hope in 2018 thete will be a big step in MS new reaearches and treatments.
Regarding to dancing I can not stop dancing on silly random snapchatters songs so sure did tonight too πŸ˜‚

Had lot of cakes and pies.
My friend got me simole gifts dried flowers house coat candles soaps wall clock πŸ˜‚ and a wee not

Simple but at least i got few gifts it wasnt meant fir new yrs tho it was a total coincident πŸ˜‰πŸ’

mmhhpp
11 months ago

Happy New Year to you too @rachaelloise!
Let’s hope for a better year 2018 too!πŸ˜„πŸ·πŸŽ„
Xx

chezy17
11 months ago

Happy New Year Everyone πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰!!!

I ended 2017 with my two beauts 😍! Dancing around the living room, bit of Cluedo and Starwars Risk, I lost, Darth Veda has a lot to answer for, and finished watching the clock strike 12 on Big Ben!!

That is what I want for this year, no resolutions, just enjoying the little things in life 😊.

Here’s to an awesome 2018, may it be a better year for everyone 😊!

poppy12
11 months ago

Happy New Year everyone! May there be more peace, kindness and lots of medical advances in this strange world we inherited from 2017. Onwards and upwards.

Like @rachaellouise 2017 was the sh******t year of my life, except that the sh******ss started in January 2016. I hear they say that life goes in 7 year cycles – every 7 years tends to be a bad one in a person’s life. Looking forward to 7 if not 14 good ones now again πŸ˜‰

poppy12

teresapascolat
11 months ago

Hi you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ™Œβ€πŸŒΌπŸŒ„πŸŒŸπŸŒˆ!!!
You are right chezy17, let’s forget about resolutions and enjoy the little things in lifeπŸ˜†!! And as Rachellouise says we are warriors, we don’t give up!!!

chezy17
11 months ago

Happy New Year to you too Teresa!

Definately warriors and we kick arse at it too πŸ‘Š!!

Took my kids for walk to Black Rocks today, I love it round there 😊. Even found a stone that was painted, made my daughter beam when she found it. Decided we’re going to paint and hide one too 😊.

Got caught in the rain on the way back but we came smiling, they’re the little things to smile about 😊.

Hope you’ve all had a lovely day 😊?!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.