rachaellouise 31/12/17
Last reply 5 months ago
Happy New Year To You All

Happy New Year From Me To You ⭐️🌟

I know the new Year is bitter sweet for a lot of us myself included as we go through with our own struggles. For me 2017 has been the worst year of my life and I am glad to see the back of it .
It’s always hyped up the new year as though we are all supposed to be dancing from the ceiling although that would be funny 😁 just not the case although tried too lol
From the bottom of my heart though thanks for all of you and for shift… I just hope our struggles and challenges will be over soon…:.
Let’s raise a glass πŸ₯ƒ cheers , for some new breakthroughs in 2018. ..

And not forgetting @stumbler for that skydive.. I managed to watch it ! Signed up after summer to shift and FairPlay to you!
I hope 2018 enables us all to live fearlessly . Encourgaing one another and take on and conquer challenges that we never ever dreamed of,!
Remember we are ms warriors !

God Bless to you all
Thanks

Rachael xx β€οΈβ€οΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

nutshell88
5 months ago

Happy new year Reachellouise you deserve all the best 31/12/2017 was a remarkable evening for me I truly enjoyed partying with friends sharing gifts ect ^___^ I hope in 2018 thete will be a big step in MS new reaearches and treatments.
Regarding to dancing I can not stop dancing on silly random snapchatters songs so sure did tonight too πŸ˜‚

Had lot of cakes and pies.
My friend got me simole gifts dried flowers house coat candles soaps wall clock πŸ˜‚ and a wee not

Simple but at least i got few gifts it wasnt meant fir new yrs tho it was a total coincident πŸ˜‰πŸ’

mmhhpp
5 months ago

Happy New Year to you too @rachaelloise!
Let’s hope for a better year 2018 too!πŸ˜„πŸ·πŸŽ„
Xx

chezy17
5 months ago

Happy New Year Everyone πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰!!!

I ended 2017 with my two beauts 😍! Dancing around the living room, bit of Cluedo and Starwars Risk, I lost, Darth Veda has a lot to answer for, and finished watching the clock strike 12 on Big Ben!!

That is what I want for this year, no resolutions, just enjoying the little things in life 😊.

Here’s to an awesome 2018, may it be a better year for everyone 😊!

poppy12
5 months ago

Happy New Year everyone! May there be more peace, kindness and lots of medical advances in this strange world we inherited from 2017. Onwards and upwards.

Like @rachaellouise 2017 was the sh******t year of my life, except that the sh******ss started in January 2016. I hear they say that life goes in 7 year cycles – every 7 years tends to be a bad one in a person’s life. Looking forward to 7 if not 14 good ones now again πŸ˜‰

poppy12

teresapascolat
5 months ago

Hi you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ™Œβ€πŸŒΌπŸŒ„πŸŒŸπŸŒˆ!!!
You are right chezy17, let’s forget about resolutions and enjoy the little things in lifeπŸ˜†!! And as Rachellouise says we are warriors, we don’t give up!!!

chezy17
5 months ago

Happy New Year to you too Teresa!

Definately warriors and we kick arse at it too πŸ‘Š!!

Took my kids for walk to Black Rocks today, I love it round there 😊. Even found a stone that was painted, made my daughter beam when she found it. Decided we’re going to paint and hide one too 😊.

Got caught in the rain on the way back but we came smiling, they’re the little things to smile about 😊.

Hope you’ve all had a lovely day 😊?!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.