hank 17/05/17
Last reply 9 months ago
good day

hi all , have a really good day today, be the best you and be thankful for all the help you get from carers, partners and strangers, i always try to saythanks to every person who helps me, i feel it makes a difference and they may help another member of the M.S. community , and remember every day is a day nearer to a cure for M.S.

YOURS MARTIN HANKINS

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

There are no categories assigned yet.

merfield
9 months ago

What a fantasticly positive post. I agree 1000% . On the whole people never cease to amaze me with their help and consideration and I always say thanks too for Hank’s reason. What would we do without them all???? So YES, a big vote of thanks. And HAVE A GOOD DAY everyone๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป a cure is round the corner xx

red-suzuki
9 months ago

100% Amen to that Martin, roll on a cure…….You get so much more with sugar……..it cost nothing to say thanks…..

rebecca_vaughan
9 months ago

Being positive is sometimes the best medicine you need, I always try to be positive and smile, always say thank you to anyone and everyone that helps me ๐Ÿค— It’s good to see others so positive, keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜€

potter
9 months ago

Thank you for reminding me to thank my husband. When I do thank him he tells me I don’t need to do that but I think secretly he like it. Potter

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.