Last reply 1 month ago
Gilenya/Tuvigin

Hi I am new to this site.
I have had R/R MS for 23 years and am about to go on Tuvigin. I would like and information anyone could recommend if they have used it?

Any Gilenya users out there? Love to hear from you too!

Thanking you.
Monique
Sunny South Africa

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 months ago

Hi @monique from sunny South Africa and welcome.

There’s been some recent posts about Tuvigin from members, some in South Africa. Use the Forum Search function (magnifying glass, top left) and search for both “Tuvigin” and “Gilenya”, to find the relevant posts. 😉

monique
3 months ago

Thanks I tried but they haven’t actually used the product yet.

revscott
2 months ago

Hi Monique,
I’m in SA too, and I started Tuvigin this week (I was previously on Rebif) . I’m still in my first week of taking it so can’t speak to any significant difference yet, but it is nice not to be injecting anymore! The first dose observation wasn’t a big deal. My heart rate dropped slightly and I got a bit tired, but had a great nurse who walked me through it and had no real side effects. But so far so good.

monique
1 month ago

@revscott thanks for your reply.

I started my Tuvigin 2 weeks ago and am feeling good. no side effects at all. This is great news as I was a bit concerned. How is your treatment going?

Where is SA are you? I am in Johannesburg. Good luck and thanks for replying.

revscott
1 month ago

So far so good! My MS is relatively mild so I think the test will be in 12 months when I can look back and say, ‘Hey, I’ve had less episodes this year becuase of it’. I’m in CT (moved here 18 years ago from Sydney:))

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.