Last reply 6 years ago
Getting back to work

Been off 8 months now, I feel so excited about getting back to a normal life 😉

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

reens
6 years ago

It’s nice to get back into a normal pattern and not have yourself at home with your own thoughts going wild & keeping busy. I was a bit naughty and went back after 3 weeks, was driving myself insane at home alone! Good luck, hope it all goes smooth 🙂

ophelia
6 years ago

I’m into my 8th week off work. I have my ‘sickness’ meeting with the HR bigwigs and my department’s matron on Friday, then occupational health the following week…fingers crossed I’ll be getting back soon!!!!
Good luck going back!! Let us know how it goes!!!x

niamh01
6 years ago

Manage what 8 months is like! I was suppose to go back a few times but every time I had even worse replapses so glad I get to go back now, it was a struggle with me not being on any treatment!

niamh01
6 years ago

Hope you get back soon ophelia, it really drives you crazy in the house

Gav
6 years ago

I’m trying to get back into the world of work, I quite my last job just after the recession was kicking off back in the summer of 08, I’ve been keeping myself busy with doing the odd bit of volunteering here and there, but I really miss the whole social aspect of work, even if the job is a bit rubbish.

niamh01
6 years ago

That’s a good way to keep busy, you never think you’d miss work but you do, don’t think I miss he work side more the random gossip there is in an office

bubblesgalore
6 years ago

good luck and hope it all goes well xx

andrezzahaddaway
6 years ago

Sending you good thoughts!
It’s wonderful to feel that life is getting “normal” again!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.