Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

msue62
5 years ago

I love to cook and like the look of your blog.
Today I made a simple prawn and avocado salad, unfortunately I sliced my finger open in the process and am wearing a plaster as a result. My husband had to finish (under instructions). He did a fine job.
I made a sweet potato and coconut soup yesterday which we had with garlic and herb bread. Yum
Also a chocolate, cream cheese and peanut butter pie has been made and devoured. Yum.
Will look at your blog with interest., thanks. 🙂

kraheera
5 years ago

Thanks! Always good to share food ideas!

bubblesgalore
5 years ago

loved the blog… i have never thought of doing individual apple pies… [o doh!] love that idea… currently im on a king prawn rush…. cant get enough of them…. last night did chinese rice and garlic prawns. o that was delish xxx

zuzi82
5 years ago

nice blog, I do not mind cooking, but now I struggle a bit. Since I have been diagnosed (June 2012) I am trying to eat 15gram or less saturated fat a day. I cut red meat totally out of my diet and I am just eating veg and white fish sometimes chicken, but not much. It is quite difficult right now, but I am learning….

kraheera
5 years ago

I still have the occasional red meat. Last night we had Ahi Steaks. I think ahi is my beef substitute now since beef is so expensive here on the island. I don’t pay much attention to calories or fat, I just try to go with a balanced diet. Many of my stews are really heavy on the veggies and beans, and I try to use organics when I can.

Bubbles, those little mini apple pies are fantastic. EVERYBODY loves those things.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.